Friday, November 30, 2012

Foto Friday #75 | Black and White

Welcome back to Foto Friday!
I can not believe it's the last day of November!
I swear this month has flown by. Soon Christmas and then my sweet granddaughter will be born. 

Last week the theme for Foto Friday was "Let's Eat"
Not too many entries, maybe due to the holiday and shopping. 

The featured photo this week could not be copied, so visit Amanda of Seeing Beauty By Amanda, to see this awesome photo for this week. 


Thanks so much for sharing Amanda, 

grab your button!




This week the theme is "Black and White"

Here is my example:

Sharing With: Fabulous Friday, Favorite Photo Friday1440Rural Blog HopThursday's Favorite ThingsLook Who's SnappingPhoto Show OffLittle Things Thursdays

Now it's your turn to link up your 
photo(s) for this week!

Guidelines:
  • Link the URL of your blog post, not your home page.
  • Include my button or link back to me.
  • Follow the week's theme or submit what you like.
  • Photo must be taken by you.
  • Visit other blogs with words of encouragement, and leave a comment.
  • Foto Friday begin's each Friday morning at 12:01am and ends Sunday at midnight, Central Standard Time.  
  • Make sure I can copy your photo to have a chance to be featured.
Thanks so much for joining each week, I appreciate it!
Lori

Next week's theme
"December Decor"

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful B&W Lori! :) and p.s. when I copy any photos for winners from Amandas page... I just select and CTRL C :) It works perfectly! :) Just so you know for anyone with right click disabled! Just drag your mouse over the photo and ctrl + C ;) copies it! and u go into blogger and CTRL +V to paste it in! :) Hope that helps! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is IT the last day of November already?? Lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop.xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little bit of sunflare! Please remind me to come join you on Fridays! Fridays always slip right by me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!